ProtoStar: Hamza Kazi



We meet different kind of writers and they all have a unique kind of storyline. Hamza is one of the most amazing people I have met. He is a great human being and as a writer, he is even better. There is so much pain in his words but unlike many others, his pain is real and unique. I am not allowed to talk about his pain because it is too personal for him but there is something deep down in him that he got from a path of suffering and that defines him. It makes him respect people and even words in a way we can’t even think of. Despite all the pain, he is a happy soul and is doing a great job. All I can say for him is that he is a real fault in our star character. His writing is so pure that it is just a matter of time when he will have a huge readership.
1.      How would you define yourself?
I can give you a professional answer but that's generic. I think I let my work and my personality define myself
2.      How proud are you of being yourself as a writer?
Haha I try to convert my pride into my happiness when people read my work
3.      Do you realize that you belong to only a very small percentage of people who can have a huge impact on the world?
I hope I can live up to this question, I'm trying my level best to create a positive impact
4.      How proud are you of being an introvert. Does it cause you any problem?
Hahaha I'm not an introvert, Alhamduliah no problems in socializing with people. In fact, I have a diverse circle of friends from across the globe.
5.      Where do you see yourself in future?
Probably at an executive position in a multi national company as well as writing/speaking professionally for mental health.
6.      What genre you like to write in?
Dark idk if it's a genre. But I like to portray my raw emotions, whether it's romance, mental health Sci-fi. Basically giving my own touch to handpicked genres.
7.      Do you want to focus on one specific genre or be an explorer?
Mostly yes, but I'd like to explore
8.      How are you as a reader?
I'm not really into reading books, but if I do stumble across one, I'll probably finish it in 2 days.
9.      Name your favorite Book(s)?
When breathe becomes air, the kite runner, Lord of the rings trilogy
10.  How would you want to be remembered as?
A warrior for peace, an advocate for mental health. A friend who listened
11.  Tell something funny about yourself?
I name my important folders at work, I am pretty lame
Names:
Nirray raulay
Maslay masayl
Zarori batain
12.  Why do you write?
To help people, to give them hope or at least try to
13.  When did you started writing and how?
2 years ago, following a tragic event in my life
14.  Have you ever cried while writing?
Unfortunately on several occasions
15.  What is your most prized piece of writing?
"THE EMPTY VASE", an article that was used a final year thesis by a friend at New York film academy
16.  Who is your ideal as a writer?
  J. R. R. Tolkien (Lord of the rings/ The Hobbit)
17.  Who is your mentor? If there is one?
Life itself
18.  Do you want to be a full-time writer or think of it as just a hobby?
At this very moment no, but hopefully, at least be doing it part-time. More than a hobby I'd reckon.
19.  Have you ever fall in love with someone, you were writing about?
This one's a bit tricky, as I was in love. Not anymore
20.  Have you ever been heartbroken? Explain (5 marks)
Yes
21.  What is the inspiration that gets you going?
The appraise from a person I don't know at all and when people tell me they could feel my words or relate to them.
22.  People usually, talk about success stories after being successful, how would you define your success story in making? How hard it is?
I still have a long way to go, but I know I'm on the right path. I don't consider myself successful yet
23.  What kind of help you think you can get in this phase?
Recognition for a starter. I'd also like to improve on my writing skills when it comes to proper poetry and long story writings
24.  What is your favorite color (s) and why?
Blue, idk it suits me better.
25.  How are you as a person? Talk about your strengths and weaknesses?
As a person, I'm uber friendly and easy to talk too. I'm known for making lame jokes. My greatest strength(s) I'd say are
Integrity/ trustworthy
Weakness:
I seriously underrate myself
26.  Are you scared of taking risks?
No, I like taking risks
27.  What is your phobia?
Cynophobia, I'm afraid of dogs
28.  How hard it is for you to answer these interview questions?
To be honest, I'm enjoying it
29.  How do you deal with writer's block?
Listen to songs with meaningful lyrics. Brainstorming works too
30.  What is your area of the profession and how hard was it for you to challenge the standard being either a doctor or an engineering mindset?
Haha, good question. I'm an ACCA. Alhamdulillah, I faced no challenge to bypass this ancient stereotype. My parents gave me a free pass to decide my own career as long as it was legal.
31.  What is one stereotype you want to break?
1st cousin marriages/ men not doing house chores (sorry had to give 2)
32.  Do you think gender plays a role in success? If so, How?
Unfortunately, in Pakistan, it does. You won't see many women in the top tier management of multinational giants. Perhaps gender discrimination and domesticated issues have a role to play in it.
33.  Literature, History and linguistics today falls under the umbrella of the social sciences department, do you think they are sciences? Does everything has to be science to be cool or Arts are something which is an equally cool department?
I don't consider them sciences per se, they are no doubt an interesting trio of subjects. Not everything has to be cool.
34.  How are you as a friend?
I think I'm way too nice to people, thereby I've ended up getting used a lot.
35.  What are your goals in life?
I do have professional goals but my ultimate goal is to guide a stranded soul towards a happy life
36.  How much gratitude helps you in life?
A lot
37.  What is one book that touches your heart?
The fault in our stars
38.  What is one book you will recommend to people? One for new readers and one for regular readers?
New readers: The Alchemist (a gem of a book and it's not even that long)
Regular readers: When breathe becomes air
39.  What are your aims or goals in your area of the profession?
To be an excellent financial analyst and to be working on projects of utmost importance at the highest corporate level
40.  What makes you happy and what makes you sad?
The test of life itself. It comes and goes in waves.
41.  Do you get emotional easily?
Yes
42.  How would this interview help you in your writing path?
In time we'll know
43.  Share a nice quote?
“The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” Rafiki from the Lion King
44.  If you have to help a person starting their writing path, what would you tell them?
Always write from your heart. Work on your sentence structures. Don't worry if your drafts are not good. In time they'll be
45.  What would you like to say to your readers?
I want to thank them for their constant support and I really hope I was able to make somewhat of a difference in their lives.
I would like to say that it is really rare to have people like Hamza in your life and we should learn from these people. They are wise but what is most important about them is that they have seen a different shade of life and have felt the pain in most unimaginable ways but still they have come out strong and with a smile. I wish you all the best Hamza, there is absolutely no doubt that you are successful, however, it will take some time for people to know about you.
Follow him: Hamza Kazi

Comments

  1. This is just amazing. I can relate to a lot of answers and answer regarding the funny thing was really so funny. He got a good sense of humour with amazng vocabulry. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice and supportive person you are. And king of lame "joke". 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so relatable. Tbh I was hooked. More power to you guys 👏🏻 🔥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best 💮 A very good friend you are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ProtoStar: Kinza Asghar Khan

ProtoStar: Fariha Narjis

ProtoStar: Marriyum Intesama